Rubber Wet Patch Roof Cement Roofing Sealant Vents Chimney Flashing Leak Repair
- Adheres and remains intact from 5-degrees F to 120-degrees F
- Seals leaks on dry and wet surfaces- even under water
- Easy to spread in cold temperatures
This Wet Patch is the premium SBS modified bitumen compound for sealing roof leaks on wet surfaces. It patches holes and cracks even in a driving rain or under water, and are so versatile it may be used whether the weather is wet or dry, hot or cold. It is especially easy to spread in cold temperatures.
- SBS rubber-modified formula provides flexibility and a long service life
- Sticks to wet and dry surfaces, even in freezing temperatures
- Repairs leaks under puddle water
- Repairs shingles, roll roofing, valleys, splits, cracks and raised edges
- Seals chimneys, skylights, turbines, roof vents, gutters and air conditioning
- Pair with yellow Henry 183 repair fabric for professional results
- Apply with a roofing trowel, putty knife or caulk gun
- 11 oz. covers approximately 17 ft.
- California residents
|Shipping Speed||Items & Addresses|
|FREE Two-Day Shipping||
|FREE Same-Day Delivery||
|FREE Release-Date Delivery||
|FREE Standard Shipping||
- For more information about the shipping benefits available contact us at Admin@citystoreusa.com
- Some items shipping from sellers are marked as Prime eligible regionally. We mark whether an item is Prime eligible or not based on the most updated information we have about your intended shipping address. If an item's Prime eligibility changes during checkout, you'll still receive free shipping on the item.