Poly Tubing Drip Emitters Irrigation Sprinkler Tube Hose Lawn 1/4 in. x 100 ft.
DIG Corp's 1/4 in. x 100 ft. polyethylene micro tubing is used in the installation of drip irrigation system. It can be used either for extending drip emitters and micro-sprinklers from the main line to the plants area or as the basis of a small patio system. The durable micro tubing is manufactured of high quality, professional grade materials and can be used either above or below ground.
- 100 ft. of tubing length
- Maximum recommended operating pressure: 60 psi
- Made from UV resistant materials for a long life in the landscape
- Use with DIG Corp 1/4 in. barb fittings
- Flexible design allows for ease of use
- Made of high quality, linear low-density polyethylene resin
- Contains a minimum of 2% concentrated carbon black to protect the finished product from thermal degradation
- Manufactured with an antioxidant
- Compatible with all brands ¼ barbed fittings
- Long lasting virgin material
|Shipping Speed||Items & Addresses|
|FREE Two-Day Shipping||
|FREE Same-Day Delivery||
|FREE Release-Date Delivery||
|FREE Standard Shipping||
- For more information about the shipping benefits available contact us at Admin@citystoreusa.com
- Some items shipping from sellers are marked as Prime eligible regionally. We mark whether an item is Prime eligible or not based on the most updated information we have about your intended shipping address. If an item's Prime eligibility changes during checkout, you'll still receive free shipping on the item.