3.7” Digital Battery Atomic Bedside Travel Alarm Clock Solar Panel Date Backli
3.7” Digital Battery Atomic Bedside Travel Alarm Clock Solar Panel Date Backlit
- hito digital atomic alarm clock bedside clock is battery operated w/ solar panel by 2x AA batteries. Radio-controlled automatic time and date update with Daylight Saving Time.
- Key features: Atomic Self Setting, Solar Panel (to prolong battery life), 4 timezones (P/ M/ C/ E), Indoor Temperature Humidity. 5-second Backlight, no auto night light.
- hito battery atomic clock with large numbers is perfect as a travel clock, bedside alarm clock and desk clock, featuring the solar panel and 4 US timezone options. Clock size: 3.7” x3.7” x1.2”.
- hito auto time set atomic alarm clock battery operated is also easy to use for kids. Simple 3 steps to use the atomic clock (check Description below).
- Digital time with seconds, date, day, indoor temperature humidity show on the large LCD display.
Quick Start Guide:
1. Insert two brand new AA batteries and close the battery door.
2. Press and hold [TIME SET ] key until “P” flashes (check the time zone map). The default time zone is Pacific. Use [ADJUST ] button to choose the correct time zone. (P=Pacific, M=Mountain, C=Central, E=Eastern.)
3. Press and hold [TIME SET ] key to confirm timezone setting and exit the setting mode.
4. Wait 24-48 hours for the correct time to set.
1. Although solar panel of the clock enables light to power it, the solar power is limited. So you need to insert batteries before you use the clock. Solar panel mainly serves to reduce power consumption of batteries, so as to prolong battery life. It is suggested that clock should be placed in sufficient light.
2. In some cases, clock may not receive signal immediately, due to the atmospheric disturbance. The best reception often occurs during night.
|Shipping Speed||Items & Addresses|
|FREE Two-Day Shipping||
|FREE Same-Day Delivery||
|FREE Release-Date Delivery||
|FREE Standard Shipping||
- For more information about the shipping benefits available contact us at Admin@citystoreusa.com
- Some items shipping from sellers are marked as Prime eligible regionally. We mark whether an item is Prime eligible or not based on the most updated information we have about your intended shipping address. If an item's Prime eligibility changes during checkout, you'll still receive free shipping on the item.