Clamps are indispensable tools in the workshop and on the job. They make projects faster and easier by providing a 2nd pair of hands to temporarily hold work securely in place. Choosing the right clamp is particularly important when working with wood since the wrong clamp can provide the required hold but also put nicks and gouges into expensive wood because the clamping force is concentrated into 2 small unprotected areas. This versatile alternative to bar and pipes clamps also includes several of the most-wanted features such as non-mar pads to help protect work surfaces.
- Works with any 2 in. x 4 in.
- Eliminates the need to carry around bar clamps or pipe clamps
- Non-mar pads to protect work surfaces
- Both clamp heads can be easily inserted and repositioned anywhere along the 2 in. x 4 in.
- Provides versatility: 2 x4's are easily accessible and can be modified to any length
- Clamps will stand upright on 2 ft. allowing project to be lifted off work table
- 400 lb. clamping force (up to 850 lbs. when bolted to 2x4)
DimensionsJaw Width288Throat Depth2
DetailsClamp TypeBarClamping Strength (lb.)400Hand Tool TypeClampIndividual/SetIndividualMaterialMulti-SurfaceMaximum Opening (in.)288
2"x 4" Multi-Surface Wood Bar Clamp 400 lb Non-Mar Pads Pipe Clamp Workshop Tool
|Shipping Speed||Items & Addresses|
|FREE Two-Day Shipping||
|FREE Same-Day Delivery||
|FREE Release-Date Delivery||
|FREE Standard Shipping||
- For more information about the shipping benefits available contact us at Admin@citystoreusa.com
- Some items shipping from sellers are marked as Prime eligible regionally. We mark whether an item is Prime eligible or not based on the most updated information we have about your intended shipping address. If an item's Prime eligibility changes during checkout, you'll still receive free shipping on the item.